Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I installed windows 10 update assistant and now I cannot…

Customer Question
I installed windows 10...

I installed windows 10 update assistant and now I cannot open Norton or office programs. click-2-run virtualisation handler keeps popping up.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Norton software?

I installed windows update yesterday. Since then I have had problems. Can I uninstall it. I am not very tech savvy. I updated Norton not long ago.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/15/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When the handler pops up, what is the exact message it is giving you?

Please let me know

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast