Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I wish to add a gmail account to my outlook (Office 365) I…

Customer Question
I wish to add...

I wish to add a gmail account to my outlook (Office 365)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I have an Office 365 subscription which I believe is the most up-to-date (Outlook 2016)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

To add a Account in Outlook. Almost get's there by I think it's my ISP that is causing the problem. I recently changes my Gmail Password. I have the email address on another laptop and its also keeps asking me to enter my Login in Internet Mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No - you can connect me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/14/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Would you like the settings for the Gmail configuration or would you like me to Remote into your PC and fix it for you? If I am unable to resolve the issue - you will get your money back

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast