Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a Microsoft Office subscription but, unable to access…

Customer Question
Hi,...

Hi, I have a Microsoft Office subscription but, unable to access it to a new laptop we just purchased.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I am using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the Repair option, found through Windows' Control Panel? (If that option isn't showing up, the Microsoft Office Expert can help find it in a moment.)

I've tried to open our subscription but, having trouble due to lack of recalling our password. We've attempted to change the password ***** your system but without success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Our account was originally opened under***@******.*** and later revised to***@******.***.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/10/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you still able to access both email accounts you mentioned?
  2. Is the OLD computer still working?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I am able to access a Yahoo and Gmail email accounts on the new computer. The old computer is not working.

What about the AOL email that you mentioned?

This discussion just ended!!! Unfortunately, I went through a very distasteful drill by allowing remote access. I don't need any viruses........................................................

I am very sorry about the confusion and if you have bad experience with remote access. But we are legitimate company, and remote access is just optional.

Please tell me: are you still able to access your AOL email?