Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I bought Microsoft Office 2016 professional full version and…

Customer Question
I bought Microsoft Office...

I bought Microsoft Office 2016 professional full version and in the publisher particularly and occasionally the others when I try to resize, move a box it will not do it. I have no porblem with the older version... but the new one doesn't work, the box zips accross the screen. or is distorted

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10 i think

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Publisher?

This was purchased in september

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/9/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, can you please upload a screenhsot showing where the problem is and more details? Thanks.
Ok