Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Screen shows a picture but no sin in located. Satellite

Customer Question
Second opinion] screen shows a...
Second opinion] screen shows a picture but no sin in locatedJA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?Customer: satellite toshiba microssoft 10JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?Customer: down loaded new office and excel- then this happened a few weeks laterJA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: how to sign in
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/10/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> screen shows a picture but no sin in located

What picture is it? What do you mean by "not sin in located"? Thanks for your clarification.