Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am having issues with page numbering. I want the numbering…

Customer Question
I am having issues...

I am having issues with page numbering. I want the numbering to start on the 3rd page; however, the x of y command is including all the pages.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I am sorry Word 2016

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Hmmmm...not sure when my office updated Word

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Page breaks, section breaks, different first page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of at the moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/9/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you attach your document please to this question so I can check the issue that is occurring with it?

Thank you