Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft word is not enlarging to normal size. The icon is…

Customer Question
Microsoft word is not...

Microsoft word is not enlarging to normal size. The icon is on the task bar and only opens about an inch by 2 inches and will not open normally

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Word?

About three or four weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No, Sometimes I can see in small type something about auto save as well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/9/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which version of word and windows you are using?

Thank you