Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot access Word Art in MS Word document on my laptop.

Customer Question
I cannot access Word...

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

No. It does not have the Tabs I need to create Curve text

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

Normal it had the File, Home, Insert, Design ets tabs at top, I don't see transform in drop down

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/9/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 3 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
  1. Click Insert > WordArt, and pick the WordArt style you want.

In the WordArt gallery, the letter A represents the different designs that are applied to all text you type.

Note: The WordArt icon is located in the Text group, and it may appear different depending on the program you're using and the size of your screen. Look for one of these icons:

2. The placeholder text "Your text here" appears, with the text highlighted.

Enter your own text to replace the placeholder text.

Tips:

• You can enter entire sentences, and even paragraphs, as WordArt. (You may have to change the font size for longer text.) And in Word, you can also convert existing text to WordArt in Word.

• You can include symbols as WordArt text. Click the location for the symbol, and on the Inserttab, click Symbol, and pick the symbol you want.

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager