Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I use Microsoft word on a regular basis. I have written many…

Customer Question
I use Microsoft word...

I use Microsoft word on a regular basis. I have written many pages of text on it. Now when I try and use it I only get one page to write on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Didn't know I needed to, or how to do it. My knowledge of computer only goes a little further than turning it on.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Word?

Just trying the different places it is on 365, they all act the same.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask if you are using a Windows computer or Mac OS computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I found out how to use new screen. I just keep typing past the one page showing. The word access was not set up like this before. Probably because everything is now windows 10. I hate windows 10. everyone I know hates windows 10 and I know a lot of people. It seems to be make for teckies, and screw everyone else. I check my e-mail and use face book. I don't need confusion to try anything else.

Thank you for the update. I for one am a techie and I hate Windows 10 as well.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.