Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I purchased the MSoffice works 360 order #53652 on line

Customer Question
I purchased the MSoffice...

I purchased the MSoffice works 360 order #53652 on line December 12 and have been having problems ever since the word was installed however it transferred all my open office files to word it shows my files, however it wont let me access them to make changes it says I need to activate I put in the number they gave me and it says that there is no number listed and I need to buy a new program. I have tried to contact you guys for almost a month with no avail So I purchased an office home from Best Buy and I don't want to install it until I get the 360 off but it will not let me unistall

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

No error messages just saying I need to activate. not sure what you mean by rearrange my file folders. This is a brand new computer

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

Normal until I try to acces one of the files then it says I need to activate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm frusterated!!!!!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 month ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

As it stands, do you need assistance with uninstalling Office 365 and then installing the Office Home version?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but I want my 35.00 back for the office 360 since I have never been able to get it to work
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not going to pay 39 I just want a answer to my question

You will have to contact whoever you purchased Office 365 from to request that refund. Did you purchase it from Microsoft Online or another store?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO

What are you saying "no" to?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Online store I’ll try to deal with them later
I didn’t purchase it from Microsoft word I purchased it from an online company I’ll deal with him later
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I do not want a secure remote assistance I want a answer on how to delete my office 360 so I can load the office I repurchased
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is a mac computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HELLO

What problem are you having when you attempt to uninstall Office 365?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WHEN I GO TO MY PROGRAMS AND GO ON IT WHEN IT JIGGLES THE OFFICE DOES NOT JIGGLE WITH A LITTLE X TO UNINSTALL LIKE THE OTHER PROGRAMS DO IT SAID SOME PLACE THAT IT WAS EMBEDDED INTO THE COMPUTER AND CANNOT BE INSTALLED?

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast