Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Unable to log into my account.forgot password and my phone #

Customer Question
Unable to log into...

Unable to log into my account.forgot password ***** my phone # isin't the same

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Sept.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I haven't but would luv to,and don't know how

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. Are you trying to log into your iTunes account? (you only need to answer yes or no...please do not provide this information as it will be visible to others on this page)