Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was opening a Word doc on my email and now I can't open…

Customer Question
I was opening a...

I was opening a Word doc on my email and now I can't open any emails. A little red flag went on up top but I can only close the whole email app. The document that I was opening I believe is formatted to be printed on a longer piece of paper than is normal for NA as it comes from overseas

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I don't know...sorry...ludite here...I have a rather new Mac with windows (everything is most 3 years old)

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the Repair option, found through Windows' Control Panel? (If that option isn't showing up, the Microsoft Office Expert can help find it in a moment.)

How do i get to the windows control panel

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me if you think this is a Microsoft problem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It seems to have self corrected. I really am a Luddite and now I can open emails. My next question is, how much did I pay for this service? I thought I was signed in for $5 then a $35 charge seemed to glad on the screen but quickly disappeared. I don’t mind paying $5 for advice but I haven’t received any support as it self fixed somehow, but I sure hope there isn’t more to the charge. Please tell me what changes to expect or if it can be refunded as I didn’t receive technical support? Than you

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris