Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

There is too much space in my Word document above the

Customer Question
Thank you. There...

Thank you. There is too much space in my Word document above the footnote section at the bottom of the pages. How can I adjust?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don't know. This is just an edit function, right?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I have searched Help for Footnotes and there is no place to change this. I tried changing margins but that doesn't affect it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris