Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

We have a problem in reactivating our account after (late)

Customer Question
Pearl, we have a...

Pearl, we have a problem in reactivating our account after (late) payment and installation?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

365

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only in reinstalling 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

We can open the apps but receive a message saying the subscription has expired.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Did you check in your microsoft account whether your renewal is showing in it?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.