Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Something has happened to my word program. Previously when…

Customer Question
Something has happened to...

Something has happened to my word program. Previously when saving a document into a new folder, there was an option to create the new folder. Now when I try to save my document there is no such option. Also, in my menu things are different. Loose files are at the top of my menu and folders, below. That was not the case before. I'm frustrated. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Um. I don't know what you mean? I have a macbook pro.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Word?

I'm not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I do not want your response. It has been over an hour since I gave my question and I have resolved it myself. I have been in touch with my MasterCard office and they agree that I can dispute any further charge beyond the deposit regarding my question because I no longer wish to have your answer. You have not answered in the agreed time. Do not charge.
1/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you getting an option to save as?