Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

My office word not responding when I type anything in it.

Customer Question
Hi! my office word...

Hi! my office word not responding when I type anything in it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I'm about to, but thought I'd ask you about it first.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I tried to paste a document and make make changes but it does't respond.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ye, it"s doing the same thing on all of my iPad and computer.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 month ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast