Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just downloaded your update to my windows 10 and now my…

Customer Question
I just downloaded your...

I just downloaded your update to my windows 10 and now my acer laptop will not boot. I get the following message "stop code inaccessible boot device"

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I don't have a reboot drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Look, your software update caused this. now please fix it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do have a recovery drive and have opened it. NONE of the advanced options work. Something major went wrong when I installed the microsoft update a hour or so ago.
Actually, the one option "Comman Prompt" I have not tried because I don't know how to write code.
Is anyone there?
It has been 35 minutes and i haven't had any response from you guys yet.
it has been 50 minutes (longer since I sent you money) and there has been no response. It appears your website might be a fraud which takes advantage of people who have had their windows software compromised by a microsoft update. Do not finalize my credit card authorization. I am off this site right now.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Evan Davis,
 replied 6 months ago
Evan Davis

Hi there, i'm sorry you were experiencing delays. My name is ***** ***** I would like to try to assist.

When you downloaded and installed Windows 10 did you do so from an external hard drive or thumb drive?

This may direct us on our next steps to get you back up and working.

Thanks much!

Evan