Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need to do a power point presentation. I have photo images…

Customer Question
I need to do...

I need to do a power point presentation. I have photo images that I want to drag and drop into my presentation. I don't know where to start?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

It's Microsoft office, I think

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, My company has strong firewalls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a bland set my company sent me to use but we can go outside that and I want to do that.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

May I ask which version of PowerPoint you are using?

Is there anyway we could talk over the phone? Or can you connect to my device?

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

I need this help now. I am at the airport with a layover. Can you assure me you can help me now? I'm so appreciative. I'll resend my credit card info.

Yes, I can help you now.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast