Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

We bought a new computer. We have successfully purchased and…

Customer Question
We bought a new...

We bought a new computer. We have successfully purchased and downloaded Microsoft Office (149.99) on 12-27-17. I would like to download this software into another computer in our house which is newer, has Windows 10, etc., but I also need Publisher 2016 because I am a photographer and use the older version currently. Publisher does not come as part of the package we have purchased. Is there any way Microsoft would allow me to purchase Publisher 2016 as a stand alone item? PLEASE??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

The Publisher I now have is 2010 which I re-installed into my new computer in 2015.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer was last tuned up by Staples techs in 2016.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/publisher-2016/cfq7ttc0k5d0?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

think that is what you were looking for

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME

IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION

TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

*** REMEMBER TO APPLY BONUS, THIS IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AS IT IS HOW I MAKE A LIVING ***

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/s

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.

I did not sign up for a subscription to this service. I do not find your answer any better than I can do by going to the
Microsoft Website. I will contact my credit card to remove your $42 charge unless you do so NOW. I will not return
to your service.