Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have dropped my last two chat people. My # is 1410825443,

Customer Question
I have dropped my...

I have dropped my last two chat people. My # is(###) ###-#### they were trying to do remote to see the page I have when I pull up WORD. It may be an ADWARE page and my service is fine or I need reactivation and know no number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Chat? What have you tried so far?

The last hour. I tried to chat and it froze, I got a new person and I tried to connect with her for remote and it was slow and finally said service was not available.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> they were trying to do remote to see the page I have when I pull up WORD.

What program were you using to chat with those people?

Are you referring WORD to Microsoft Word?