Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I can't get signed in to my account. I have no idea

Customer Question
I can't get signed...

I can't get signed in to my account.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I do not want this
1/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!