Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I using Word 2010. I am trying to save a document that I…

Customer Question
Hi I using Word...

Hi I using Word 2010. I am trying to save a document that I have been working on. The programme restarts then provides document recovery but eventually if I keep trying to save Word "stops working" saying there is a problem. I am also can no longer print. When in the print page the icon sayings save rather than print. thanks Cate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I have been using the version for last 5 years. No update.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, can you please let me know if you ever tried starting Word in Safe Mode? Please check below article and advise how it goes in safe mode. Thanks.http://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-start-microsoft-word-2010-in-safe-mode