Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have Microsoft office installed on my PC and want to

Customer Question
I have Microsoft office...

I have Microsoft office installed on my PC and want to install it on my new laptop how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

I just bought the computer recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you have the install disc or was it purchased online?

I do not have an install diskI believe I had bought a key from a local computer center In 2013

We don't know if your license allows installation on 2 pc's if it does then you can install it.

Do you know what the key is? And which version of Office is it?

I do not have the key or don't know where it is can I get this from Microsoft by communicating directly with them?

No, you cannot. You can use belarc advisor to get the key.

What is Bell arc advisor

a software to retreive installed keys. once we get the key, we can then try and download office and then activate it.

How do I get that and what does it cost?

belarc is free, and the download is free as well. you can get it from here https://www.belarc.com/products_belarc_advisor

I will try that I hope that it works.

Once you get the key let me know. I'll try and find the link.

00196-20948-05939-AA479 (Key: ends with B7RP3)f,g
This is what it says on belarc

Do you not see the full key?

no

Can we do a remote session?

Microsoft - Windows 8.1 (x64) 00179-60995-70222-AAOEM (Key: GFNGK-2JGFR-JT36C-3Y9T8-JFDHT)e
I also found this Is this the key.

This is the key for Windows 8

Microsoft - Office Home and Business 2013 00196-20948-05939-AA479 (Key: ends with B7RP3)f,g
So I cannot use this for word installation on my new laptop?

I don't think so, cause we can't see the key unless i remote in and see our options (i will be able to help if i can see). Else, you can use an Office like program which is free?

I do not wish to spend an additional $39 to find out about something I should already have you have been very little help
Please refund my five dollars

You can request this to be refunded by mailing***@******.***.