Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased a new Mac and wish to move my Office 2011 to the…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new Mac and wish to move my Office 2011 to the new Mac. I have the product ID and it is listed under my name and email but I don't have the 25 character password.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I just turned on the new Mac yesterday - I have used Word in the old Mac for many years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the cost of an upgrade of a more recent version of Office, and which one would you recommend.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.