Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased Microsoft office 365 I assumed under or. I

Customer Question
I purchased Microsoft office...

I purchased Microsoft office 365 I assumed under***@******.*** or***@******.***. I cannot open the files without an activation key

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Please explain what you mean

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

My office365 folder is on my desktop but I can't open any of it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

So many things I don't know where to start

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I need the activation key
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Office365
1/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you trying to use Office 365 on a Windows or a Mac computer?

Windows 10
No thank you
No
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Did you purchase Office 365 through a retail channel or through your work?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast