Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have been working a an important word document, I just…

Customer Question
I have been working...

I have been working a an important word document, I just noticed my first couple pages of it are gone and I have kept saving the document, can I go and find the first couple pages

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Word not sure how to find rest of info

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Don't think so probably just to desktop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

How do I find version

I guess you mean File Version or early versions of the file. It depends on your operating system. Is it Windows or macOS? Which version of it? Such as Windows 7, Windows 10, macOS 10.13 or OS X 10.11 etc.

it is a Windows word document I saw something that said Microsoft 2016. I had been working on this document in word. I kept periodically saving. Went to scroll to top and 3 pages were gone and I had still be saving. Help

Thank for the information. "Microsoft 2016", I guess you are referring your Word 2016. I still need to know the Windows version, as the File History feature depends on your version of Windows.

Windows 7