Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have a new Microsoft Office 2016 program. I cannot open a…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Microsoft Office 2016 program. I cannot open a word document to remove an add in that is causing a problem.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

The error message is something like: "program stopped working do to a problem" No I have not rearranged files.

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

It looks faded

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

My excel documents are opening fine

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 1 month ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which Operating system are you running?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
windows 10
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kamil
I agreed to a $5.00 charge on my CC
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It seems that an add in from sprint is the problem but I can't get into the program to remove it. Should be simple
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello what's happening?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was just charged $32.00 can you please continue with this.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I don't get a response I will reverse payment
  1. Press Windows Key + R
  2. Type winword.exe /safe and press enter
  3. Go to options in Word and disable the add ins
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast