Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

TO INSERT PHOTOS INTO MY POWER POINT PRESENTATION. I DON'T…

Customer Question
I AM UNABLE TO...

I AM UNABLE TO INSERT PHOTOS INTO MY POWER POINT PRESENTATION

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I DON'T KNOW. WHERE DO I FIND IT

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUST HOW TO INSERT PICTURES FROM PHOTOS INTO POWER POINT

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 1 month ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, When did this start and what Windows OS are you running please (7,8 or 10)?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast