Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Microsoft outlook office says not implemented after upgrade.

Customer Question
Microsoft outlook office says...

Microsoft outlook office says not implemented after upgrade

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

The computer did it 2 days ago, no warning just started the upgrade, I have turned the computer on and off with no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, o5er than I am just a basic user

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 1 month ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which version of Office is it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think 7

Outlook 2007?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I think I will just cancel this whole thing as I don’t want to spend any money for this fix. Thank you for your response.

You're Welcome.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast