Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Just purchase two office 365 cards from best buy neither of…

Customer Question
Just purchase two office...

Just purchase two office 365 cards from best buy neither of them would install some sort of internal error occurred

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 2010

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, just tried to access documents and learned that my subscription had expired, where at the top of the document it read unlicensed product.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I am frustrated so be patient.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

what is error you are getting while installing Office 365?