Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Actually what I am trying to do is activate my Microsoft…

Customer Question
Actually what I am...

Actually what I am trying to do is activate my Microsoft Office Home and student ent 2016 DFO

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows&? 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It wants a product key and I have no clue how to find that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.