Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot answer several Questions. I have a note from

Customer Question
I cannot answer several...

I cannot answer several Questions. I have a note from previous years that Microsoft code Is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I do not know "application"< please give some choises

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, this morning when I turned the computer on I was asked to install the update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, If you do the necessary process by remote I will trust your skills. I was trying to renew my access to Micro soft Office for 1 computer, $79.00

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you don't know how to renew your Microsoft Access subscription? If yes, when did your purchase the current one?
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast