Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have three cards paid with Office Home and Business 2013…

Customer Question
I have three cards...

I have three cards paid with Office Home and Business 2013 and Office Home $ Student 2016. Everything was all right until I cleaned my computer. After 1.1.2018 I am unable to re-install Office and use all application. What can I do to re-install Office?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Home and Business?

I tried yesterday and day before

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Home and Business?

I tried re- install my version I bought in Office works and Harvey Norman]

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to re-install office in my computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have three cards paid with ...

Do you mean the cards with Office product keys printed on them?

> I am unable to re-install Office and use all application.

Do you have an Microsoft account that was used for purchasing Office products?

I have three version of Office (2013 and 2016) but I could not install. Even, i have a confirmation od activation from 28.8.2016.I bought it from Officeworks and Harvey Norman
> i have a confirmation od activation from 28.8.2016.
Notification email? Can you please share a screenshot or just copy and paste here for review?
> I bought it from Officeworks and Harvey Norman
Then they should be retail versions. Did they come with installation disc? If not, you must have a Microsoft accout and you have to download the software from Office.comIf you just want to install Office and activate the installation, then please request remote assistance service. Thanks.