Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have saved Excel files into OneDrive/Documents and they do…

Customer Question
I have saved Excel...

I have saved Excel files into OneDrive/Documents and they do not show up.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I put the updated date and time in the name each version of the file I saved to know I am working on the most recent version.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

The versions I've saved for the past week no longer appear in OneDrive/Documents although at least some of them appeared there at one time.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the operating system are you using to access OneDrive? Do you see a local folder for OneDrive Sync in the favourite pane of your Windows Explorer for Widnows or Finder for Mac?