Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

What can I do to keep my margins from going crazy on a Word…

Customer Question
What can I do...

What can I do to keep my margins from going crazy on a Word 2003 document?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don't know. I am a dummie.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I have set the margins. I clicked on Page Setup for the whole document. I have used he

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have used the File Menu, and not the Format men.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

The article at the following link provides instructions on setting the margins with screenshots to make it easy to follow. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions to set the margins for Word 2003:

click here

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps.

Do you need further assistance?