Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My password wouldn't work with 2 tries. I emailed

Customer Question
My password *****'t work...

My password *****'t work with 2 tries. I emailed [email protected] security and they send a code, which I entered. It seemed to be accepted. Then I got a message asking for the town where I met my husband. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be the name of the university or the nearby town. Neither worked. I tried again today and failed and got a message that my keeper would self-destruct with another try. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Excel spreadsheet on computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't know. My cell phone is(###) ###-#### There may be other security questions but I don't remember.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I guess you mean "two-steps", not "two-tries"? What's your actual problem please? An email issue?