Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have updated my office 365 and have been unable to get…

Customer Question
I have updated my...

I have updated my office 365 and have been unable to get word on my computer. I am told my account is disabled although I paid my yearly subscription and renewed to bill me yearly. Why can I not get Microsoft Word which makes it ompossible to use my computer in regard to office word

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Unable to get Microsoft office word although I'm have updated my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have updated my account and changed my e-mail addrerss. Why can't I get the servicei which I have paid already

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/4/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to open Microsoft word?