Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How to take a photo from either my photo library or google…

Customer Question
How to take a...

How to take a photo from either my photo library or google photos and insert into into a word document

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Not for awhile

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Either dragging the photo(s) onto my desktop or putting them into a new folder

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/4/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

May I know what version of word you have?

replied 7 months ago

Is that Word 2010?

replied 7 months ago

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!