Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I set up the new password for Microsoft on Jan 3 1918 but it…

Customer Question
I set up the...

I set up the new password ***** Microsoft on Jan 3 1918 but it is not being accepted for my MSN

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

What is Model

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I got on with this password ***** yesterday but not 30 minutes ago and I am fed up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure what else bto tell you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What's the Microsoft email address that you are having this issue with?

Thanks Bryan ,at least for now I am able to do what I wanted and very happy with your expertise and knowhow

Great to know, but it looks like you got your issue resolved on your own. Refund requested; thank you.