Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

We purchased a new computer from Best Buy. At the time of…

Customer Question
We purchased a new...

We purchased a new computer from Best Buy. At the time of purchased we also had Microsaoft 365 Personal 365. The first problem is it was to be forever not 365 days. I know you cannot help with that issue. Or maybe you can. I need to activate the program but do not have the 25 diget number or the Microsoft package with the key needed to activate it. HELP, please.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

What do you mean by application? All I have is the receipt from Best Buy.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Office 365 Personal

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I'm sorry, I have a very little understanding of a lot of the technical verbage. I have tried to activate the Office Personal wheb the prompt comes up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want the one time payment with word and excell

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> The first problem is it was to be forever not 365 days.

I guess your are worried about if the subscription has started and you are loosing valid days to use the product. Please don't worry about this, if the subscription has not been activated then your subscription is not started even the product has been purchased for months or even years.

> I know you cannot help with that issue.

We can.

> I want the one time payment with word and excell

It seem you don't like subscription based purchase. Me too. But you have to pay more for a permanent use.

I understand I need to pay more for permanent use. I believe the permanent cost is around $150.00.