Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am installing Office 365 on my Mac and I got an error

Customer Question
I am installing Office...

I am installing Office 365 on my Mac and I got an error message

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Only the one attempt to instal. Entered key and got message to say I should call an 02 number but then they said they were closed. Sounded fishy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I dont think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/4/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast