Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm getting the Product Deactivation message and it's

Customer Question
I'm getting the Product...

I'm getting the Product Deactivation message and it's causing all kinds of problems with receiving email and going to webistes.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on my Mac Air

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Entering the password ***** helped with going to website, some but still having some problem. Have not gotten email since Monday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The deactivation message keeps popping up even after putting in the password. I cannot access web pages from emails on my computer but can usually go online right now but couldn't earlier.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/4/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What kind of "deactivation" message is it? Can you please share a screenshot of it?

Do you mean your Office 365 subscription is to be expired soon? If yes, do you want to renew it?

No. I renewed in October. This is an incorrect message that keeps coming up and I cannot receive email. At first I could send email. But I entered my password ***** now I can send. There are other issues with the internet.
No. This is a problem Microsoft has caused a I will not pay a penny more that I've already been outrageously charged.
Are you there?
Can you please:1. Upload a screenshot of the error message as well as running applications (hence a full-screen shot is preferred)?2. Visit Office.com and sign on using your Microsoft accout for your subscription, and check the subscription status. A screenshot is also preferred.Thnaks.
I cannot do a screen shot because the last time it came up my password ***** accepted. How the problems did not go away. I renewed in October so I am not delinquent. Originally it said the internal computer clock was incorrect so I changed it but it didn't help. When the message comes up it still says that but the clock is correct. I'm on the office website.
I couldn't access word, excel etc until after I put in the password.
Hello?????
Hello, I am here. I was driving just now.You may use your phone to take a screenshot anyway.
It's no longer there.

I am very sorry about the inconvenience.

According to office it downloaded yesterday when I entered the passcode. But email is still not coming and there are internet issues.
How do I get my money back. You have not helped at all.