Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Happy New Year! Sharp Where do I find model# I have tried…

Customer Question
Happy New Year! Technician's...

Happy New Year!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sharp Where do I find model#

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried signing up w/ at least 3 addresses; maybe that's why I cant use Microsoft.can u clear all accounts/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nah other than please ABC (very easy) instructions to load Microsoft office

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to install Microsoft office?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast