Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I got a virus(es) on my computer and fix those. My Word

Customer Question
Hi, I got a...

Hi, I got a virus(es) on my computer and fix those. My Word documents have been corrupted but the Open and Repair and Restore text are not working. Help please! Mark

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

Just that the Word files will not open. The error message provides the advice to go to Open and Repair, but this does not work.

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

Hold on I will look again ...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!