Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I'm trying to install Microsoft Office. After signing in I'm…

Customer Question
I'm trying to install...

I'm trying to install Microsoft Office. After signing in I'm told that an email has been sent to me telling me how to proceed. I've not received the email in either my junk mail or my primary mail even after repeated attempts to resend the email. This has been going on for about an hour. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My email password ***** my microsoft account password?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Did you complete the purchase of your Office 365 subscription?

Or did your purchase Office through your work as part of the Microsoft Home Use program?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I don't want a subscription. I just want an answer to my question.

In order to direct you, I need to know the manner in which you purchased Office.

Did you purchase it through your work as part of the Microsoft Home Use program

or did you purchase an Office 365 subscription online?

Or did you purchase Office through a third-party reseller?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast