Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am getting a continual (almost) error message about word…

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a continual (almost) error message about word not being able to save the autorecover files in the location you have specified since I installed the latest version of word 15.41 this afternoon. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm working on an iMac with OS Sierra 10.12.5

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can I have a full-sceeen screen showin the OS as welll as the error message please? Thanks.
I've attached a word document that shows both error messages (second comes immediately after deleting the first). This just started happening after adding the newest version of microsoft office for Mac (today).
Why have I been charged $32? I only agreed to a $5 deposit.
Robert DeLauro

Thanks for sharing the doc. In a meeting at the moment. Review will it ASAP.