Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have just purchased a new HP PC, and I purchased Office…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a new HP PC, and I purchased Office 2016, but I have not been given an activation key, and I can't remember my Microsoft Account Password!!!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My Microsoft Account

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 HP PAVILION

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

It's brand new. I need Microsoft Office which I have purchased. I cannot activate Microsoft Office because I cannot access my Microsoft account. I cannot remember my Microsoft Account password ***** have been directed here. Please tell me how I can renew my Microsoft Account password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you just how to reset my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What is your Microsoft email address, please?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast