Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was hacked a few months ago !1 my granddaughter took me…

Customer Question
I was hacked a...

I was hacked a few months ago !1 my granddaughter took me off facebook and gave me new password !! since then i can not get into my e mail !1 i try to reset password ***** it will not let me

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Firefox

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Firefox and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

As of today i can not play games on facebook game room !1 is asking for my password ***** i do not remember

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/1/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I sorry you having all this problems.You will need to reset your password ***** .Here https://web.facebook.com/login/identify

But first we need to sort out your email password. Do you use Gmail??

Waiting for your feedback to help you.

no !! is one of my problems !1 can not get into my e mail

Do you remember if you add your cell number to your mail ??

if you use Gmail I can assist you to see if we can reset the password *****

do not want to pay for this !! have tried many times to get my e mail so i will have to do without it !1 thought you could help me !!
do not want to pay for this !!1 i gave my cell # but when i was hacked my grandaughter used hers and it has not worked for me since
call me on land line(###) ###-####

I sorry I just want to help you if you reset your Facebook password ***** a pin will be send to your granddaughter phone.

The best will be to see if you can setup a new mail and changes this in your Facebook account or you will get lockout again