Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I forgot my password and I tried to change it but the

Customer Question
Yes I forgot my...

Yes I forgot my password and I tried to change it but the alternative email and cell number are outdated. How can I edit those and write the actual email and cell number?email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I was asked to type the password ***** I forgot it

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

That is my problem the phone number on file is no longer valid neither is the alternate email I don/t know how to update those and have the current email and phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No if I can edit and replace the old email and phone number with the curre3nt ones I think I will be able then to reset a new password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/1/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What kind of password ***** *****? Email password ***** phone password ***** computer password?