Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a problem with my Word program. Want to revise a

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my Word program. Want to revise a document and added one item to previous document, decided I wanted to leave original as it was, removed the one item, hit save to keep it as it was. Opened it again so I could make a revised version. Now the document is about one inch high and I don't know how to fix the problem.

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Never mind, wrong selection.

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I need tech support.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/1/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

If possible, can you attach your document here, so I can check?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.